Friday, July 21, 2017


PATIENT TESTIMONIALS

littleSTEPS® foot orthotics
"Once he started using littleSTEPS® the problem stopped-Immediately! He can run and jump and play all day without any complaints at night. He has never complained of discomfort from the inserts and in fact won't wear shoes if they don't have the inserts in. littleSTEPS® are amazing! My younger daughter is now wearing them too. Thank you for making these littleSTEPS®!!"  -Janelle H

“Immediately upon using his orthotic inserts, his balance improved resulting in less falls, better coordination and he no longer complains of fatigue in his legs with walking and running. Best of all, his confidence has increased greatly!”
- Melissa D


QUADRASTEP SYSTEM®

“...After spending almost a year of getting cortisone shots in my heels, wearing various daytime and nighttime braces, as well as trying dozens of shoe/insert combinations with no appreciable relief I am happy to tell you that I have spent more pain free time on my feet in this last month than I had in the past year.”
- Craig S

“I've been amazed at the difference my QUADRASTEPS® insoles have made for my quality of life.  I'm an avid tennis player, and not long ago my chronic heel spurs and aching high arches left me limping off the court after only an hour. Since starting with QUADRASTEPS®, I can now play​ two to four hours a week with virtually no pain. I also just returned from a 10-day trip where I walked at least eight miles a day over the hard cobblestones of Europe without having to break stride!”  - Tom R

No comments:

Post a Comment